Nesting

All I want to do is sort out the house. I cannot believe how much crap we have. Feeling guilty because every time the kids ask me to do something, I just say no, cuz all I want to do is sort out the house.
I have a lot of things to sort out. It is that time of year when all of the activities start up again. Gotta sort out C going to his music groups tomorrow, and try to get him signed up for keyboard lessons.
And have to see if I can get R on a Maths course somewhere. Guess I will phone the adult ed centre again and see if I can be pushy enough. And then we have an appointment on Tuesday to meet with a school and somebody from the LA who is trying to help. But I don't want her to go to a school. We want what we want on our terms. But I guess we will go to this meeting and see what they have to offer. It may help some other home edders, or flexischoolers.
Feeling kinda down. Would be happy for real life to stop for a bit. Then have the baby, and join back in in a few months. Don't want to have to deal with the real world.

Comments

Popular Posts