They're coming for us AGAIN!

Well, I did it. I watched the Dispatches programme about invisible children. I probably shouldn't have, because I am stressed enough recently, but I did.
So the Children's Commissioner has done a programme in which she is has found the following...
1) Schools are not meeting pupil's needs
2) Schools are underfunded
3) Schools are off-rolling "undesirable" pupils
4) LAs are understaffed
5) Parents who ask for help don't get it
6) Children who want help don't get it
7) Children with SEN are not having their needs met
8) Some children are being refused diagnoses
9) There is a worry about unregistered schools
10) Bullying and violence in schools is a problem
11) An increasing number of children are being home educated as a result
Conclusion?!
REGISTER AND MONITOR THE HOME EDUCATORS!
Makes perfect sense.

Comments

Popular Posts