After the holidays

It always takes me a while to get back in to the swing of things after a holiday. This has been two weeks off for Easter which has been great. Some quiet days, some play dates, and no having to be anywhere much!

Yesterday was the official start of the summer term and I need to get in gear again. Timetables and getting stuff done and thinking of worthy activities and occasionally actually doing them. So after 3 hours of the Wee One watching Brooklyn 99 repeats and spending the morning drawing, I made her turn off the telly. Without a plan or anything better to offer.

We ate some lunch, and started some tidying (as in spring cleaning) and when I realised I couldn't move the furniture I wanted to, I headed out into the garden to get some planting done.

Guess who came to help?



And then while I finished some things off she came in and tidied up the living room and ran the hoover and did a few dishes to help me out. Cue surprise and gratitude from me. :)  I wonder if she realises this means I will make her stop watching telly more often? 


Comments

Popular Posts