Busy, busy, busy, and still time for self directed learning

In the past few weeks we've been to Wales, Tretham Monkey Forest, Mosi, bluedot festival, Speke Hall, Dunham Massey and the Wee one went to HEFF with friends. She has learned to swim over the summer and is happily continuing with lessons. There is also a new term with drama, circus skills, dance, football, climbing, Spanish, who knows what else? We're very busy. Which makes me worry that there isn't enough time for exploration and reflection.

But I  should worry less. I showed this page to the Wee one as I thought she'd be interested. She's all about rodents at the moment as her best friend has rats and she has acquired guinea pigs. And I thought I would introduce scientific classification with Rodentia.

She enjoyed the comparisons and cute photos found here.


And she got carried away with following on. Eventually I found this on my phone.


Cool.

Comments

Popular Posts