Organised Chaos

I find that I cannot live in Chaos anymore. It was once joyful when the house was full of kids and there was always somebody to play with, or annoy, or whatever. But having just the one Wee One, I find chaos was actually preventing us from doing things.

We have so much stuff that it actually prevents us from getting to the thing we want. We are so busy that we can't do the spontaneous or quiet things we want to do. Things need to change.

The Wee One is tired  all the time. Her need to have quiet time is becoming a reality for her and I think we are heading to a slower paced life. At least for a bit. That will suit me just fine.

At the moment our lives are a schedule. We have Climbing and Drama and Wood School and Dance and Silk/Hoops and Film group and more Dance. And work and Pilates for me. Which means that the running of the house and family relations are chaotic and not maintained very well.

Here is to all the things I have lovely memories of with the grown kids and look forward to sharing more of with the Wee One;

meandering walks or bike rides along the Mersey

listening to audio books

cuddling up while reading

listening to podcasts together

chatting

baking

gardening

playdates

picnics

art projects

conversation

time for new experiences

having the time to reflect and process new information and experiences. :)



Comments

Popular Posts